Week 5 - Yuval Noah Harari  

RSS
Boris
(@me2)
Member Crew*

Yuval Noah Harari (Hebrew: יובל נח הררי‎; born 24 February 1976) is an Israeli historian, the author of the international bestsellers Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind (2014), Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow (2016), and 21 Lessons for the 21st Century (2018) and our person of interest this week here on SiP goes…

This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by Boris
ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2019 7:48 am
DavidGrafika
(@davidgrafika)

Well well well... This time, it's going to be really tough.

before I get the Goes53 list, I never heard of Harari, or did not pay attention. Boris, you gave me the need to read his books.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2019 11:22 am
Maëlick (aka Reiterlied)
(@reiterlied)
Member Crew

Arg I still haven't read or listened to the book... I guess it won't happen this week.

And so far I don't have any picture (and not much idea) so this could be the first week I'll miss of #SiPgoes53 :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2019 10:05 am
Maëlick (aka Reiterlied)
(@reiterlied)
Member Crew

So far my main problem is the lack of time, and potentially the lack of cooperation from the weather too :D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2019 3:58 pm
eatmybones
(@eatmybones)
Member Crew

Not an easy week in SiPgoes53 challenge! But I guess challenges are not made to be easy!
I didn't know this writer till his name was put on the list and, as the others, now I've added one more book to read on my pile :D
As I read some quote from his books, I'm starting to have an idea for this week picture.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2019 6:26 pm
DavidGrafika
(@davidgrafika)

I think that an idea came to my mind, but it's uncertain I'll be on time for Sunday's deadline.

Boris, you're a bad bad guy, having put this name in the list!  🤣 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2019 9:11 pm
Boris
(@me2)
Member Crew*

I am so happy to have inspired you all to read his books. Once you finished the first, do let me know what you thought about it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2019 11:41 am DavidGrafika liked
DavidGrafika
(@davidgrafika)

And I thank you once again for the discovery. It's always a pleasure to find new books.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2019 7:05 am
Share: