How I completed my photography project  

RSS
Maëlick (aka Reiterlied)
(@reiterlied)
Member Crew

A year ago, Boris told us about his idea for a project around 52 words. Even though it didn't take long for me to feel impatient about it, at first I wasn't excited. I couldn't have believed that I would be able to complete this project and not miss a single week. The problem with…

This topic was modified 1 week ago by Boris
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2018 5:00 pm
Boris
(@me2)
Member Crew*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2018 6:18 pm
Boris
(@me2)
Member Crew*

Maëlick, thanks for sharing this most inspiring post on how you tackled the challenge. When I asked you, gentlemen, to trust me and follow me in the #SiPgoes52 series I did not know where it would take us. It was indeed a deep dive in the unknown. Would we lose track, and get disconnected (I did for a while) or indeed start seeing the bigger connection between all these human values and make us reflect on the word. The story. And look back at our assets as you so nicely call it, and be brave enough to use your body of work. Reading your post just made my day. I hope it will inspire some others to join us in our next challenge with SiP goes 53, and I will just bluntly steal your Trello approach for 2019.

And I really like how you use the words together with the images.
Those six images will forever take a special place in your body of work.

Thanks for sharing this post. And jumping in the deep with me, even if you did not like it at first.

Boris

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2018 6:23 pm
Maëlick (aka Reiterlied)
(@reiterlied)
Member Crew

Can't wait to see where 53 will take us and who will join :-)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2018 9:18 am Boris liked
eatmybones
(@eatmybones)
Member Crew

I'm impress with the work you did to complete the challenge and by the fact that....you're about to complete it! My respect!
I have to learn from all of you for next year 53 challenge :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2018 8:38 pm
Maëlick (aka Reiterlied)
(@reiterlied)
Member Crew

Thanks Karine! So far I hope my "technique" will also work for SiPgoes53 😅

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2018 9:04 am
Share: