Welcome to the Apocalypse  

RSS
stuckinplastic
(@stuckinplastic)
Member Crew*

LEGO does it again and turns January into a collectors month of awesome pieces. First we had the classic gas station. And now we get the Apocalypse Burg which is the feature model of The LEGO Movie 2. The movie which will be released on February 8th in most parts of the world. If you…

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2019 4:11 pm
HerrSM
 HerrSM
(@HerrSM)

IWANTIWANTIWANT and I think I can't stay away anyways because in a way INEED! An honest WOW for this unexpected masterpiece of a set!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2019 6:00 pm
eatmybones
(@eatmybones)
Member Crew

It's a hug set and wooow, I love the the Statue of Liberty.
But I'm not a big fan of this set's minifig, maybe because I never watch any lego movies (shame on me ^^)
@herrsm I can't wait to see yours pictures if you buy this set :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2019 6:41 pm
HerrSM
(@herrk)
Member Crew

So am I..... :-D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2019 11:12 am
the_legoade
 the_legoade
(@the_legoade)

I don’t get too many large sets due to space limitations. However, I’ve already laid the seeds in getting this. I truly think it’s a awe inspiring piece and would look great displayed. Of course I’ll visit a Lego store to see it up close but I’m almost certain this will be my one big Lego purchase of the year.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2019 10:41 pm
DavidGrafika
(@davidgrafika)

It's a very interesting playset, very huge, certainly offering hours and hours of play to kids, with a superb design.

but, damn, the price is once again a problem. :/

compared to smaller sets, you can have more minifigs for the same amount, that's a bit of annoying for me, as it looks to be a great set.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2019 8:06 am
Share: