The Winter Village ...

The Winter Village Station  

RSS
Boris
(@me2)
Member Crew*
wpf-cross-image

Second Advent. The second Sunday in the period of advent. A week closer to the return of the light. Only two more weeks until the turning of the solstice.Another grey and rainy day here in the Stockholm Archipelago. A day of some LEGO building and exploring some photographic skills with LEGO Winter Village Station. A…

This topic was modified 9 months ago 3 times by Boris
Posted : 09/12/2018 11:19 pm
Maëlick (aka Reiterlied)
(@reiterlied)
Member Crew

"The set is maybe not the most inspiring one in the whole Winter Village series"
I must be crazy because I love this set, and find it way more interesting than the new fire station :D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2018 6:34 am
Boris liked
Boris
(@me2)
Member Crew*

Like they say in French.
There is no accounting for taste. 

Isn't that the beauty that every set is different in the eye of the beholder. I think it is a cute little set, but in my mind, the Fire Station is more Christmassy then the Train Platform :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2018 8:27 am
HerrSM
(@herrk)
Member Crew

Train station, fire department- they're both christmassy as they are both snow covered and that's what counts for me. And always smile when the sticker topic comes back. Meanwhile I'd like my share of Santa's eggnogg...cheers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2018 9:08 am
Maëlick (aka Reiterlied)
(@reiterlied)
Member Crew

Maybe it's because the train station reminds me of old buildings here in Northern Finland while the fire station doesn't ;-)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2018 4:51 pm
Sabé
(@sabe)
Member Creative

This set is nice... I wish I had the whole Winter Village, that would be so awesome :)

Now a question, don't take it the wrong way, I'm just wondering. Why are you always saying that you will do/talk something later? Just do it right away or do it later, you don't have to always say that more on that later. You don't have to "clickbait" the reader to continue reading. It's a bit annoying, because it's (I think) in every one of your posts. Sometimes more than once. Half of this post is just about staying tuned and more on that later. Why? If you have nothing to say, then say nothing. Why use so many filler words? I would prefer story with just pictures and no words, instead of staying tuned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2018 8:05 am
Boris
(@me2)
Member Crew*

Great to hear you like the set, Jana.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2018 8:15 am
eatmybones
(@eatmybones)
Member Crew

The ticket is like the golden ticket of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, full of promise, I love this set :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2018 7:46 pm
Boris liked
Share: