The Mini  

RSS
Chris Rose
(@chrisrose)
Member Creative

I was really excited when I received the email from SiP asking for some helping out on a creative project. And what a project. The opportunity to shoot this iconic car. I even woke up that night thinking about potential locations that would fit for this amazing set. The comfort zone ... There were a…

This topic was modified 6 months ago by Boris
Posted : 14/12/2018 7:34 pm
Boris
(@me2)
Member Crew*

Chris, you have to tell me more about that sweet dog that is assisting you in the shoots.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2018 8:03 pm
HerrSM
(@herrk)
Member Crew

What a lovely portrait of the Mini, Chris. I experienced similar weather conditions and can relate well. Thanks for taking the Mini for a spin and taking us along.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2018 8:03 pm
eatmybones
(@eatmybones)
Member Crew

Love the final picture, you could have call it "50 shade of green"!
That funny how toy photography bring interaction with people when we're taking picture.
I have the same now that I have a dog, but that is another story :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2018 8:12 pm
Bevvy Thomas
(@bevvypix)
Member Creative

Brilliant pix and attention to fine detail, you nailed the shoot especially getting the bumper correct 👍

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2018 4:47 pm
Chris Rose
(@chrisrose)
Member Creative

That's Ralph, He comes out on a lot of shoots I do and guards the toys while I'm taking the shots.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2018 11:39 am
Boris liked
Fabio Broggi
 Fabio Broggi
(@Fabio Broggi)

you guys at SiP are a really good source of inspiration, as usual! i bought the Mini lot of months ago, but never managed to build it... I considered it quite boring to photograph... tonight I built it, and it already went in my garden for some experimental shots...chris your photos are so good, very good work!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2018 5:22 pm
Chris Rose
(@chrisrose)
Member Creative
Posted by: HerrSM

What a lovely portrait of the Mini, Chris. I experienced similar weather conditions and can relate well. Thanks for taking the Mini for a spin and taking us along.

Thansn for inviting me along, I had a great time!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2018 8:26 pm
Chris Rose
(@chrisrose)
Member Creative
Posted by: eatmybones

Love the final picture, you could have call it "50 shade of green"!
That funny how toy photography bring interaction with people when we're taking picture.
I have the same now that I have a dog, but that is another story :)

Thank you! A lot of the people who stopped and asked what I was up to we're really interested in what I was doing. One even asked where they could see my photos!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2018 8:28 pm
Chris Rose
(@chrisrose)
Member Creative
Posted by: Bevvy Thomas

Brilliant pix and attention to fine detail, you nailed the shoot especially getting the bumper correct 👍

Thank very much 👍 I even had to check the manual a couple of times when I was out shooting to make sure everything was in it's right place.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2018 8:31 pm
Chris Rose
(@chrisrose)
Member Creative
Posted by: Fabio Broggi

you guys at SiP are a really good source of inspiration, as usual! i bought the Mini lot of months ago, but never managed to build it... I considered it quite boring to photograph... tonight I built it, and it already went in my garden for some experimental shots...chris your photos are so good, very good work!

I'm glad we all inspired you to build the Mini. I'd love to see what you've come up with in your shots 👍

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2018 8:33 pm
Share: