The Cliffhanger

The Cliffhanger  

RSS
Boris
(@me2)
Member Crew*
wpf-cross-image

Advent Number Three is upon us. The true cliffhanger. The final stretch of waiting for the turning of the light has set in. One more Sunday until we hit Xmas. One more Sunday until we turn the tide. I mean the solstice. The days will become longer. More light to shoot outside. The wait is…

This topic was modified 9 months ago 4 times by Boris
This topic was modified 9 months ago 2 times by Maëlick (aka Reiterlied)
Posted : 16/12/2018 8:02 pm
HerrSM
(@herrk)
Member Crew

Oh, more eggnog until we find out then. Or playing with the fire engine? And the robot? Maybe all. Maybe Miss Amelia is into toyphotography? And the mysterious ticket will take her to the next safari??
Can't wait to find out...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2018 6:58 am
Maëlick (aka Reiterlied)
(@reiterlied)
Member Crew

The Christmas train is one of my favorites as it's the one which made me start collecting the Winter sets in the first place. I wish though I would have enough space for a city train layout :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2018 9:06 am
Boris
(@me2)
Member Crew*

Ahh. Only time will tell. The fun part is that these comments actually do influence the story. You are part of the creative process. 

And interestingly enough I had to research eggnog (wiki link here) as I did not know it. 

Eggnog /ˈɛɡˌnɒɡ/, egg nog or egg-nog, historically also known (when alcoholic beverages are added) as milk punch or egg-milk punch, is a rich, chilled, sweetened, dairy-based beverage. It is traditionally made with milk, cream, sugar, whipped egg whites, and egg yolks (which gives it a frothy texture, and its name). In some contexts, distilled spirits such as brandy, rum, whiskey or bourbon are added to the drink.

I am curious what Santa is adding to his egg-nog :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2018 6:35 pm
Boris
(@me2)
Member Crew*

You have the full living room :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2018 6:36 pm
Maëlick (aka Reiterlied)
(@reiterlied)
Member Crew

Not really, the floor of my living room is already filled with LEGO