For Your Eyes Only

For Your Eyes Only  

RSS
Bevvy Thomas
(@bevvypix)
Member Creative
wpf-cross-image

Some time ago Stuck In Plastic contacted me asking: "We are looking for a creative photographer to join us in a creative challenge..."  It turned out that LEGO was looking to get some of its iconic cars shot by creative toy photographers. Did  I accept the mission? Of course I did.  From Denmark With Love…

This topic was modified 9 months ago by Boris
Posted : 12/12/2018 7:27 pm
Boris
(@me2)
Member Crew*

Thanks for sharing this behind the camera with us. I loved the detail on the number plate. It was something I did not know :)

I had the pleasure of seeing all the images when we were prepping them for TLG, yet reading this behind the scene just gives a much deeper view on what goes in an image. Thanks for taking on this secret mission, Bevvy or should we say secret agent BMT 216

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2018 6:36 pm
eatmybones
(@eatmybones)
Member Crew

Love the picture with your minifig taking a picture of the car, so funny!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2018 8:05 pm
Bevvy Thomas
(@bevvypix)
Member Creative

Thank you Boris for asking me to be part of such an amazing creative team,  when I look back on the images the only thing I would change is the bumper on the mini but other than that I feel proud of what Ive been able to achieve.  When I started shooting lego 2 years ago I never imagined being featured on Lego pages and today receiving a Christmas card from Lego 😊 

i look forwards to whatever you throw my way 😍

secret agent BMT 216 😉 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2018 4:45 pm
Boris liked
Share: